Mises à jour Basecamp
Changes made from version 4.4.4 to 4.4.6:
- Fixed issue with BaseCamp copying BirdsEye from a SD card each time the card is connected
- Fixed issue with dragging a find result into the route point list
- Fixed issue with the Find POI category and subcategory drop downs not properly updating the search
- Fixed another issue when using the Hand tool and <ALT> key to insert route points while Trip Planner is open
- Fixed issue with the displayed route travel times
- Fixed issue with not properly detecting waypoint merge conflicts when receiving data from the device.
- Added back the 'Create BirdsEye from selection' menu item when the selection contains BirdsEye
- Fixed odd selection behavior when using the Hand tool to pan the map
- Fixed issue with inserting route or track points with the hand tool not always choosing the correct insert location
C'est installé, merci!
y vont tu finir par le FIXER une fois pour toute
Nouvelle version de Garmin Basecamp disponible:
- Fixed not being able to insert track points at the end of a track
- Fixed GPI files not being read from SD cards
- Fixed not receiving FIT locations from the fenix 3
- Fixed Trip Planner printout not showing correct times
- Fixed error calculating statistics when multiple tracks are selected
La version 18.104.22.168 est maintenant disponible
BaseCamp is 4.5.0 now available and can be downloaded here:
Installation of this version will overwrite your previous BaseCamp installation.
- Added user preference to configure mouse hover tool tips
- Added selection of map product and search to the Create Route dialog
- Added menu item to launch the Create Route dialog
- Added hotkey (Ctrl) to draw direct route segments while routing
- Added postal code searches for supported map products
- Added ability to add and edit certain data directly on PND devices (data that has not yet been read by the device)
- Added ability to manage waypoints on the fenix 3, including delete (requires firmware version 4.21 or greater).
- Added icons for VIRB action camera and wearable devices
- Made it easier to see and access BirdsEye help
- Improved first time speed of quick search and address search
- Improved street matching in address search
- Improved handling for Google Earth's discontinued support
- Updated Garmin Express instructions
- Fixed routes sent to nuvis and zumos not displaying Junction View
- Fixed reading track time from VIRB X action cameras
- Fixed issue where route information was not showing in map tool tips
- Fixed issue where memory cards would not display for some devices
- Fixed issues with Garmin Custom Maps
- Fixed issues exporting KML files
- Fixed crash exporting trips
- Fixed crashes opening trips
- Fixed crash when disconnecting Base Station devices
- Fixed crash after opening GPX files with far future timestamps
- Improved error handling with some devices
- Fixed various bugs
- Added support for new TDB flags from cartography (no files are in the field yet)
- Includes brute force street name searching
Mise à jour 4.5.1 disponible
- Fixed problem scrolling in trip planner
- Fixed problems reading some 3rd party maps
- Fixed problem with search in the route dialog
- Fixed not being able to export to text files
- Fixed issue writing Garmin Custom Maps files
Mise-à-jour 4.5.2 est maintenant disponible
- Fixed some issues sending data to devices
- Fixed issue with cancelling a route calculation while editing data on the device
- Fixed issue with FIT activities not being read from the etrex Touch
- Fixed route vias showing up in the locations list of the fenix 3 and epix
- Fixed various issues when disconnecting the device while editing data on the device
Nouvelle version de Basecamp disponible
hanges made from version 4.5.2 to 4.6.1:
Added support for downloading preview imagery for BirdsEye Select.
Added support for displaying DEM shading for some cycling map products.
Added support for track metadata from FIT files.
Improved entry of position coordinates on the Waypoint Properties dialog.
Improved performance of some track editing operations on the map.
Updated the Czech translation for 'road'.
Updated route avoidance settings to be more like PNDs.
Fixed BaseCamp incorrectly showing certain maps on card or device as locked.
Fixed route via departure dates not always showing as expected on the Route Properties dialog.
Fixed routes created in BaseCamp not displaying lane assist and junction views on some nuvi devices.
Fixed geocaches not correctly showing as found on Oregon devices.
Fixed search issue in some maps.
Fixed issue canceling route calculations.
Fixed out of memory crashes related to the undo buffer growing too large.
Fixed incorrect total space shown in the Device Information dialog for some nuvi and zumo devices.
Fixed Send To Device and Receive From Device dialogs sometimes not allowing the user to select a device.
Fixed an issue with BaseCamp prompting that old software updates are available.
Fixed other various bugs.
Encore une autre version: 4.6.2
- Fixed an issue displaying route elevation graphs